Kim Carter was engaged on a contract basis to implement and guide our future software development for School-links. www.school-links.co.nz
In doing that he -
- Brought to our product a much higher level of expertise and capability complementing our development team
- Directed a disciplined and methodical software development process as the Scrum Master of ‘Scrum’
- Helped with the restructuring and planning of our infrastructure in order to scale the product successfully
- Brings security expertise at a high level with the ability to implement ongoing security hardening program and audits
- Introduced the Scrum process which provided more consistent and accurate release cycles enabling our marketing efforts to be better coordinated and focused
Kim is a good team member and we will look to reengage with his services when required.